Toro Snow Blowers
From decks to driveways, Toro has you covered with our complete line of dependable snow blowers. Our easy to use snow throwers are exceptional for any size area where you need to remove snow. (from https://www.toro.com).
Why Buy Toro Snow Blowers?
“Toro has made significant changes across the entire product line over the last two years. These snow blowers are competitively priced, state-of-the-art machines that are built to last you many years. Best of all they have the most complete selection – from a 12-inch cordless power shovel to a 32-inch track drive beast that’s easy to drive”, from movingsnow.com
Types of Toro Snow Blowers:
Toro makes several models of snow blowers that include:
- Power Shovel (38361)
- 1800 Power Curve® (38381)
- 12″ (31 cm) 60V MAX* (2.5 ah) Electric Battery Power Shovel (39909)
- 12″ (31 cm) 60V MAX* (2.5 ah) Electric Battery Power Shovel Bare Tool (39909T)
- 21″ Power Clear® e21 60V* (7.5 ah) Battery Snow Blower (39901)
- 21″ Power Clear® e21 60V* Battery Snow Blower Bare Tool (39901T)
- 21″ Power Clear® e21 60V* (2x 6.0 ah) Battery Snow Blower (39902)
- Power Clear® 518 ZR (38472)
- Power Clear® 518 ZE (38473)
- Power Clear® 721 R (38752)
- Power Clear® 721 E (38753)
- Power Clear® 721 R-C (38754)
- Power Clear® 821 R-C (38755)
- Power Clear® 721 QZE (38756)
- Power Clear® 821 QZE (38757)
- SnowMaster® 724 ZXR (36001)
- SnowMaster® 724 QXE (36002)
- SnowMaster® 824 QXE (36003)
- Power Max® 826 OHAE (37802)
- Power Max® 824 OE (37798)
- Power Max® 826 OXE (37799)
- Power Max® HD 828 OAE (38838)
- Power Max® HD 1030 OHAE (38830)
- Power Max® HD 928 OAE (38840)
- Power Max® HD 1232 OHXE (38842)
Toro Snow Blower Reviews
“Got 4 inches of heavy wet snow yesterday. My wife bought this snowblower but it was too late to get it going last night. Fired it up during lunch today and it ripped through the icy snow. Liked the idea of electric start, but used the pull start just to see.”
“Got to try my machine out early on the December first snowstorm in Massachusetts. This thing is a beast. It never bogged down even while clearing the plowed in end of the driveway. Tons of power to clear the driveway, walkway and a path to my shed way in the back yard.”
“This blower is one of the nicest in it’s class & price range. I’ve used many big, expensive high end blowers on my job and this model has the same features those do but at an average person price.”
“Got it home the other day! Today filled with gas , followed instruction on starting , plugged in hit start button and it fired in a second! Very nice feature! I took it for a walk around the yard and it runs smooth!”
Snow Blower vs Snow Removal Service
Still having trouble deciding whether to buy a snowblower? Consider the following:
1. Your Time is Valuable
Life is busy… kids, family, and work can often get in the way. Shoveling snow is just another task that you don’t need. One of the main reasons homeowners choose a snow removal service is because they value their time and don’t enjoy clearing snow.
2. Snow Blowers Are Inconvenient
A snow blower takes time to use, clean, and maintain. Imagine having to pull out the snowblower every time it snows or when the snowplow blocks your driveway. It could be early in the morning or in the middle of the day. Do you want to go through the hassle?
3. More Money Than You Think
There is a hefty cost in buying a snowblower, but many homeowners think that once purchased, you will save more money. Consider the time it takes to maintain and use a snowblower. It costs about $100/year for annual snowblower maintenance (oil change, lubrication, and more), plus the time it takes you to bring your snowblower for servicing. Consider how much your time is worth when deciding to use a snow removal service or buying a snowblower.
4. Operating Snow Blowers and Shoveling Snow Increase the Risk of Heart attacks
Snow shoveling and pushing a snowblower are known triggers for heart attacks, according to Harvard Health. Rarely exercising and cold weather both boost blood pressure, interrupt blood flow to part of the heart, and make blood more likely to form clots.
If you would like to chat about the pros and cons of a snow removal service, please do give J.R Lawn and Snow at